CEW

Aluminum Window Screen and Door Fabricator

I'm interested in obtaining the services of an honest, reliable, and professional aluminum / metal security door and window screen fabricator and installer.

I am requesting referrals from anyone with information of a reputable, honest and reasonably priced fabricators in the Cebu City areas that I may contact for price quotes.

Thank you,

CW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Apa Glass on Mactan, Joe our neighbor, or several others here. Where in Cebu area are you?

Korean nylon screen is the way to go for screens. Use the brown anodized aluminum for frames.

These are fly screen doors and windows, not security type. That is a whole different builder as they are steel.

• Like 1

I recently purchased a ranch style house in Eastland Estates, Liloan, that I wish to upgrade /remodel by doing the following: Add window screening, screen security door(s), paint the exterior/ interior of house; install several electrical wall outlets grounded to existing circuit breaker, install kitchen cabinet, and granite kitchen countertops.

In addition, I'd like to have constructed an outside combo masonry block and wrought iron perimeter wall, extend/ expand the existing kitchen and Master Bedroom. Convert three (3) existing bedrooms to two (2) larger bedrooms with built-in closets.
I am also seeking referrals, as regarding a reasonably priced draft person for drafting project construction plans.

I have received feedback from a previous posting requesting window screens and fabricator, which respondents before may disregard.

In any event, any and all feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
CEW

I have been doing remodeling projects for many years i found a great all around guy who was an ofw works hard and have yet to find a job he cant do pm me if interested

I think that Eastland Estate Liloan is VECO supply area

I lived there for 3 months a few years back

As can be seen in the below drawings VECO supplies 2 hot and no neutral to the house

24 minutes ago, CEW said:

install several electrical wall outlets grounded to existing circuit breaker

The circuit breakers are dual pole

You can not ground either side of the breaker as both sides are hot

pole trafo.jpg

Apparently you misunderstood my post and/ or request that I recently posted. I'm actually seeking referrals from members, who can recommend, and refer to me skilled persons that can provide competent/ professional services regarding the remodeling of my house. Thank you.

6 hours ago, CEW said:

I recently purchased a ranch style house in Eastland Estates, Liloan, that I wish to upgrade /remodel by doing the following: Add window screening, screen security door(s), paint the exterior/ interior of house; install several electrical wall outlets grounded to existing circuit breaker, install kitchen cabinet, and granite kitchen countertops.

In addition, I'd like to have constructed an outside combo masonry block and wrought iron perimeter wall, extend/ expand the existing kitchen and Master Bedroom. Convert three (3) existing bedrooms to two (2) larger bedrooms with built-in closets.
I am also seeking referrals, as regarding a reasonably priced draft person for drafting project construction plans.

I have received feedback from a previous posting requesting window screens and fabricator, which respondents before may disregard.

In any event, any and all feedback would be highly appreciated.

Along the North Highway in North Mandaue (Basak Barangay), there are several aluminum window, door and screen fabricators. Just go in and tell a few of them what you want, and have them bid it with installation. Take rough measurements of the windows and doors you Make sure you have them do actual measurements before they give you their final bid and do the fabrication. Otherwise, you won't get what you want.

Kima Glass

They have offices all over cebu, they did most of the frames and windows of hotels and malls.

• Like 1

Thanks for your prompt and positive responses. I will immediately be following up with your recommendations.