51 minutes ago, saigon46 said:

does Johnny Air accept US credit cards?

They have an office in SM mall, cebu city. They accept payment in cash, either US dollars or pesos. If you pay with pesos then there is an additional VAT charge of 12 per cent!

• Like 1

It took over a month for Shipping Cart to even receive my package in to my cart, it did here eventually though but the prices have now gone up.

On Wednesday, August 09, 2017 at 8:32 AM, dustybookend said:

One issue with using a consolidater is that one doesn't get to manage the consolidation. E.g. You buy 2 items, one is a box of cotton wool weighing 5oz, one is 5 lb of steel washers (the washer pack volume is not significant compared to the cotton wool). If the supplier sends them in the same package when the consolidater measures that package it may end up with 5lb+5oz and 8"x8"x8"= 512/166 = 3.1lb. So the shipping charge will be based on 5lb+5oz. If the supplier sends them as 2 packages the shipping charge will be based on 5lb+5oz+3.1lb about 60% more.

I attempted several times yesterday to pay for shipping. The issue was the OTP. In more than 12 attempts the delivery time for the OTP ranged between 7 and 17 minutes. Only in PI.

I made another shipping payment today. it took the OTP less than 2 seconds to arrive at my phone.

Well, I have been very happy with the LBC shipping cart service. The last package took 8 days from the time it was ready to ship. Can't beat that. Heres some advice. Make sure everything you want arrives there at one time in one package, don't do multiple packages.