i use BPI insurance   BPI the bank they are locate across the street from the Ayala Mall  they will write you a policy and you can pay it in three payments over three months  a least they did for me. They will send a runner over to  the mall parking garage to take a picture of the car .I have been with them many years now with two cars  and also two years with standard  insurance company , Not sure of the BPI building name  I just walk to it don't look at the name,  but ask in the BPI bank in the mall they will know and the floor think it the 11 or 13th floor .Good luck

On 5/9/2017 at 8:30 PM, samatm said:

LinC Link Please

I had tried to search first as well, and came up empty.

Used Continental ..which was provided for the note holder Maybank.. it was really good insurance and paid off a 50K parking lot fender bender without batting an eye..no hassle.     BUT i dropped it after the first year because of expense.   I am shopping for one now itn 20K ball park.