Goetz1965

Why I choose Mercury Drug over Watson's Pharmacy.

12 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Check the price at Rose Pharmacy, and if it is out of stock, they will order it for you. just tell them that you need so many pills the first week of every month. That way, they can establish a stocking level that will satisfy your needs and increase their regular sales. Ordering 100 pills at a time (unless you take 100 pills per month) doesn't help them because they never know when you will be in next.

I deal with the Rose Pharmacy at Insular Square, and they fill all of my prescriptions (a month's worth of seven kinds of pills) for me every month. I text them a few days before I want to pick my pills up to remind them, and they have my prescriptions ready and waiting when I go in to pick them up. I sent them a list of my monthly requirements by text, and now I am a contact in their cell phone.

It helps to deal with the same pharmacist every time (there are usually a few working in any given branch to cover different shifts). As long as the Rose Pharmacy pharmacist has a list to go by, there is no problem getting your pills every month.

Don't you have TRICARE that reimburses your pharmacy purchases? I think Watsons and Mercury drug stores are on TRICARE's list of approved pharmacies. I know Mercury is, because we purchase all of our medications from them and file our claims to TRICARE to be reimbursed about 70% of what we paid.

We spend around P150,000 a year on all of our pharmacy purchases and get a tiddly sum back after our reimbursement claims have been approved and directly deposited into our U.S. account.   

2 hours ago, NOSOCALPINOY said:

Don't you have TRICARE that reimburses your pharmacy purchases? I think Watsons and Mercury drug stores are on TRICARE's list of approved pharmacies. I know Mercury is, because we purchase all of our medications from them and file our claims to TRICARE to be reimbursed about 70% of what we paid.

We spend around P150,000 a year on all of our pharmacy purchases and get a tiddly sum back after our reimbursement claims have been approved and directly deposited into our U.S. account.   

Rose Pharmacy is also on the approved list.