On 3/20/2017 at 8:27 PM, Lee said:

I felt nothing in our condo here in Cebu City.

My understanding  is you are shockproof.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, delancey said:

My understanding  is you are shockproof.

Probably more like brain dead :P but the wife did not feel anything either, so I guess our area did not feel it.  

8 hours ago, Lee said:

Probably more like brain dead :P but the wife did not feel anything either, so I guess our area did not feel it.  

I am very near your area.. and the condo should have magnified the effect.   Im guessing you guys sleeep very soundly.  

7 minutes ago, samatm said:

I am very near your area.. and the condo should have magnified the effect.   Im guessing you guys sleeep very soundly.  

Actually I am sleeping terrible this trip and was up during the night and did not feel anything. We also did not feel any in the morning either and we both were fully awake then, I have no idea why. 

7 minutes ago, Lee said:

Actually I am sleeping terrible this trip and was up during the night and did not feel anything. We also did not feel any in the morning either and we both were fully awake then, I have no idea why. 

you must have been asleep at 0341 the morning or....its possible Lee you guys had your own man made rockin' goin' on and didnt notice the earthquake..   It happens horn dog :0 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2017 at 9:46 AM, samatm said:

you must have been asleep at 0341 the morning or....its possible Lee you guys had your own man made rockin' goin' on and didnt notice the earthquake..   It happens horn dog :0 

I wish I could tell you otherwise to make you happy but I was up and did not feel a thing, check my content HERE, there may even be a post, I know I see one at 3:41AM and 3:59 AM on one morning, I have been up every night since we got here a month ago and I am up now too, darn I sure wish I could sleep. :( I also asked around in the building and no one I spoke to felt it.  

Now I am not saying that I have never felt an earthquakes, one stronger one years ago I was sitting in my chair on my computer and I was sure my wife had put her hands on my chair, but when I turned around she was not there, so it must have been a tremor that did it, or maybe a ghost :D yet it was so minor, that is exactly what it felt like, like my wife put her hands on my chair.

The bad earthquake years ago during the daytime I was told some Filipinos ran from the building while others stayed home, we were in Florida at the time, so I cannot discuss how that one felt but a city inspector has been to the building at least a couple of times since then to make sure the building is structurally sound and gave it a clean bill of health, I think that one was centered in Bohol if I remember correctly. :unsure:

• Like 1

On 3/21/2017 at 11:52 PM, Rebuilder86 said:

The missus seems to think this is the strongest shes ever felt.

She must have been elsewhere for the Bohol earthquake in 2013. An earthquake with a 3 magnitude is almost nothing. They have bigger fracking earthquakes in Oklahoma these days.

• Like 2