7 hours ago, samatm said:

But did Hank Williams Jr.  Make it back ?    ARe Your REady fro some Football. > ?    

Copy I d/led didn't have the opening and I usually skip ahead to the kickoff anyway. 

13 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Just finished watching MNF and I have to say it's rather odd having a woman in the booth.  And I figured if there ever was a woman in the booth it would be one of the sideline interviewers like Michelle Tafoya or one of the others.  I never heard of her, Beth Mowins, before.  I don't really see anything wrong with it for play by play but I'd much rather the color commentator have some experience actually in the game and in this case it was Rex Ryan.  I don't know if this is ESPN's plan for the whole season to have these two.  I really think they could have found a woman with a more pleasant voice.  She sounded like she'd had some testosterone treatments and few drinks before/during the game.  And then for some reason they decided since there was a woman in the booth they should replace the good looking sideline interviewer with some teenage poofter.  Really shows ESPN sucking up to the NWO and trying to eff up football in the process.  ABC needs to take it back but I don't know if they would be any better.

Edited by SkyMan
Link

3 hours ago, soupeod said:

It's like the island of misfit toys made their way into the broadcast booth.  Hahahaha

Sergio Dippshit.  Hahahaha  His major contribution besides having that deer in the headlights look/talk, was to say that Denver's new coach was excited to be there in his first game.

Edited by SkyMan

48 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

It's like the island of misfit toys made their way into the broadcast booth.  Hahahaha

Sergio Dippshit.  Hahahaha  His major contribution besides having that deer in the headlights look/talk, was to say that Denver's new coach was excited to be there in his first game.

hahaha