Kahuna

Shaquille O'Neal believes the Earth is flat

So, after reading all the posts here, is the Earth flat or is it an orb? Where is the Jeopardy! answer when you need it?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HeyMike said:

So, after reading all the posts here, is the Earth flat or is it an orb? Where is the Jeopardy! answer when you need it?

Looks like the votes aren't all in yet. What we are taught in school is being replaced by wealthy celebrities who must know better than any scientist or they wouldn't have made all that money.  [or some sort of logic like that which is dumbing down our youth of today]  

If the earth is flat what's on the other side? I bet it stinks on that side though. Billions are taking shits on this side every day.

On 20/03/2017 at 4:30 PM, TheWhiteKnight said:

If you watch those flat earth videos its quite crazy how in depth they go to prove this nonsense, and it has all these supporters. Like rockets hitting the dome, and never seeing the shape of earth LOL.

Well that is just life here inside the ole snow globe existence of our 3-dimension reality. 

Edited by JamesMusslewhite

that was some stuff...when he first said "I drive from coast to coast and that shit looks flat to me".. had me rolling

36 minutes ago, Richard K said:

that was some stuff...when he first said "I drive from coast to coast and that shit looks flat to me".. had me rolling

Wonder what route he takes to avoid the mountains?