• Announcements

• Paul

New Members: Click Here   03/09/2017

Hello. If you are a new member, and feel a bit apprehensive about posting in the "open" forums, or, just wish to get your "sea legs" prior to posting in the open forums, feel free to post anything you wish to talk about, in the Newbies Forum. No one will bother you, or give you any sort of grief. Everyone there is happy to help you get answers to your questions.
  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

toshi

Tommy Osmena on the warpath

42 posts in this topic

Would you like to explain your topic title? How does a simple link to his Facebook page show that he is on the warpath? And what warpath is he on? And against who?

24 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Would you like to explain your topic title? How does a simple link to his Facebook page show that he is on the warpath? And what warpath is he on? And against who?

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2017/03/19/man-shoots-nurse-road-rage-531824

Edited by fred42

Suspects identified. 100,000 peso reward for any solid additional corroborating information in regards to the road rage incident involving a nurse in F. Sotto this morning.

Police now at Mactan Airport monitoring departing passengers. Other ports of exit also being screened

If the police won't move because there's no warrant, I will take a bodyguard and do the raid myself.

For the record: the judge has refused to issue me a warrant of arrest. I have ordered SWAT to execute the raid on David Lim's house. I accept all legal responsibility.

if you check his facebook page you can see what unfolded during the day, 

there u go!!

:popcorn:

hopefully he will resist arrest violently and be shot dead on site.

2 people like this

Tommy Osmeña on facebook,

Am not happy tonight.

Text I sent Bong Go - ((AID  TO PRESIDENT))

"Hi Bong, fyi lang, tonight I personally raided the house of David Lim, brother to Peter. His son was captured on video this morning shooting a nurse. The judge in Cebu refused to issue a warrant of arrest and the police refused to move with no warrant until I threatened to perform the raid by myself. Son not in house.

Please tell the President that I need help getting an arrest warrant ASAP so a hold departure order can be placed. This is beyond me na. Need help"

Edited by toshi

short explanation..

couple weeks ago some rich guy (Peter Lim) had a road accident, Thomas the Major been all over this, but the guy bought off the victims (legal in the Philippines) but apparently there are traffic violations as well, Thomas has been publicly following the case on Facebook to make sure the police are not bought of as well. 

last night, this guys son shot a nurse in a road rage case, the nurse got it on dash cam Video (he is in hospital now)

Thomas asked a judge for a arest warant, but a judge refused, so he went to the guys house to look for him, while putting all ports and airport on notice for this guy

the guy is not home, 

He now asked the president to intervene ....

furthermore, he now expands to find the son's girlfriend as well.. she was also in the Video...

Tommy Osmeña Expanding search to one Tamae Takahashi - USC graduate of Psychology and high school graduate of Maria Montessori Talamban.

Please give any information to CCPO Homicide Division at 032 266 5494 or Councilor Dave Tumulak at 0917 722 6221

Image may contain: one or more people
Edited by toshi
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, toshi said:

if you check his facebook page you can see what unfolded during the day, 

Not everyone is on Fb, Twitter, etc. Please quote stories in the future.

8 people like this

Here is some of it in the news.

Prominent family member tagged suspect: Angry driver shoots another

Investigation revealed that the victim, Ephraim Nuñal, was traversing F. Sotto Street with his friend on board a Toyota Altis when a dark Mercedez Benz with plate number UWI-731 stopped in the middle of the road.

Because the Mercedez disrupted the flow of traffic, Nuñal honked his horn.

The suspect then went down his Mercedez and kicked the side of Nuñal’s car. He also allegedly tried to punch Nuñal who was already out of his vehicle but the latter evaded the blow.

Irked, the suspect went back to his car, took his gun out, and shot Nuñal in the legs. Nuñal was hit in his left thigh and right knee.

The suspect fled right after.