• Announcements

• Paul

New Members: Click Here   03/09/2017

Hello. If you are a new member, and feel a bit apprehensive about posting in the "open" forums, or, just wish to get your "sea legs" prior to posting in the open forums, feel free to post anything you wish to talk about, in the Newbies Forum. No one will bother you, or give you any sort of grief. Everyone there is happy to help you get answers to your questions.
  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

AlwaysRt

"Real" Motorcycle Parts Store Manila?

2 posts in this topic

In Manila a few days, figured while I am here I could look for some parts I can't find in Dumaguete. The only "real" parts store I am aware of is JrSpeed an hour away (not gonna pay that taxi ride 2 ways just to look). I am walking distance to Mall of Asia, here for my VA appointment.

Does anyone know a motorcycle parts store (an actual store with inventory to look at western style vs a counter you walk up to on the street) that is within a kilometer or two of Mall of Asia?

Motorcycle shops are concentrated in Caloocan area along Taft Avenue from 7th ave to 10th ave, with 10th ave being the most concentrated area.  Ride the LRT and get off at 5th station.  Once you get off, you'll be at Taft Avenue.  Walk north towards 10th ave.  There are a few shops lined up on both sides of Taft Avenue from 7th to 10th ave.  When you get to 10th avenue, turn right and you'll find a lot of shops lined up side by side.

You can use streeview to scout out the area first.  You can also visit motorcyclephilippines.com and ask in the forum.

Edited by agent17
2 people like this

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert