• Announcements

• Paul

New Members: Click Here   03/09/2017

Hello. If you are a new member, and feel a bit apprehensive about posting in the "open" forums, or, just wish to get your "sea legs" prior to posting in the open forums, feel free to post anything you wish to talk about, in the Newbies Forum. No one will bother you, or give you any sort of grief. Everyone there is happy to help you get answers to your questions.
  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

Woolf

Ellah Joy slay suspect intends to undergo trial

29 posts in this topic

Last time he was arrested and held in custody was in the UK and I suspect it will be the same this time around.  The British will hold him until they get fed up with the Philippines stuffing up their case once again and release him for lack of evidence and common sense. 

2 people like this

So if that happened,would Interpol take his name off the hot list?

Could the UK fix that for him?

Edited by fred42

Talking about Interpol . It was posted here previously that Interpol isnt really a police force. I thought I would post this picture :

The interesting thing to me is that he is shown in 2 pictures with similarly dressed men - but in one they wear hats saying Interpol and in the other the hats have no name on them

Quote from newspape:   Agents from the Mexican Agencia De Investigacion Criminal and Mexico City’s Interpol office detained him near his home, then put him on a direct flight from Mexico City to Rome.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/12/mafia-fugitive-arrested-mexico-thanks-facebook/

JS123059815_AFP_This-handout-picture-released-on-March-1-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq3VPGG0kT-UwTbOOqgA0Jd_epu5ZYGUsL3uRGIWKWz5U.jpg

screen shot 2017-03-13 at 115521 am (1).png

Edited by Davaoeno

2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Talking about Interpol . It was posted here previously that Interpol isnt really a police force. I thought I would post this picture :

The interesting thing to me is that he is shown in 2 pictures with similarly dressed men - but in one they wear hats saying Interpol and in the other the hats have no name on them

Quote from newspape:   Agents from the Mexican Agencia De Investigacion Criminal and Mexico City’s Interpol office detained him near his home, then put him on a direct flight from Mexico City to Rome.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/12/mafia-fugitive-arrested-mexico-thanks-facebook/

JS123059815_AFP_This-handout-picture-released-on-March-1-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq3VPGG0kT-UwTbOOqgA0Jd_epu5ZYGUsL3uRGIWKWz5U.jpg

screen shot 2017-03-13 at 115521 am (1).png

In the first pic they have hats, in the second pic they have helmets on which appear to have equipment mounted on them, not the same thing.

4 minutes ago, softail said:

They are not interpol officers

They are probably from Mexican Agency De Investigation Criminal

The hats they may have borrowed from people working at the Mexico City´s Interpol office

Interpol in it self does not have a police force

1 person likes this

On 3/14/2017 at 9:40 AM, Davaoeno said:

On 3/14/2017 at 9:40 AM, Davaoeno said:

Who is  HE ?    This is a confusing post because that man pictured is Not Robert Griffiths just some lowly Italian mafia underling being deported back to Italy from Mexico.    I really dont understand your purpose of posting this?    

Edited by samatm

My bad. I should have said that this was a comment about Interpol not  being a police force- and that it was a picture about that topic.    mmmm  maybe I did say that .

WORKING AT INTERPOL

INTERPOL staff are a mix of police officers and civilians. Police officers are usually loaned by their home countries for a few years, and bring with them investigative knowledge in particular types of crime

https://www.interpol.int/ipsgapp/educational/what-is-interpol.html

Edited by Davaoeno
1 person likes this

This is the case that caused me to seriously question my desire to move to the Philippines.  I remember when the judge questioned the police on who altered a license plate to match the ID of what the witness provided, the police answered that the accused must have done it.  The judge then asked why would the accused change their license plate to match that of the vehicle being searched for.   No answer and nobody punished for that. Showed me how completely vulnerable foreigners are if you are ever accused of anything.   Evidence totally disregarded or fabricated with no penalties.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, quit_yume said:

Evidence totally disregarded or fabricated with no penalties.

Accusations, with no evidence, are not confined to the locals here.  There are plenty of ex pats who have the same attitude towards baseless fabrications, who consider themselves to be viable as both judge and jury.  Trust nobody is the best policy.

3 people like this