Very strange ,something new going on understand when a holiday or a week where the third is on a SAT OR SUN , but two of the three, not so any one else getting this action??

mine is in second wed of every month like clock work...

2 hours ago, tonny said:

Very strange ,something new going on understand when a holiday or a week where the third is on a SAT OR SUN , but two of the three, not so any one else getting this action??

Mine has been on 1st or 2nd, last few months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cebubird said:

Mine has been on 1st or 2nd, last few months.

Wonder why

My wife gets her SS deposit NLT the 2nd of the month.

the reason is where you live. If you live in the US, you get it based on your last name, ie 3rd Wed of the month. If you live in the RP you get it on the 3rd of the month. My bank, BPI holds it back till the fourth or the fifth. If I lived in the states, AND got it on the 3rd of the month, and the 3rd was a Sat or Sun, I would get it on the Friday before. But not here.

Good post but not true look on there web site for why the pay on certain dates, i have had my checks come to BDO here got it on the 3rd and now get it send to my bank in the states usually  hit the bank on the second at night late for early east coast withdraws on the 3rd. But mine has been hit the bank on the first lately ,and when it get deposit on there computer they send me a email that it in. Got the email on the 2nd in the after noon , still the first in the USA. Heck if you use China bank usually in around the fith till the 8th as that where the wife has my daughters go.

the real reason

Since June 1997 SSA delivers recurring RSDI benefits on four days throughout the month on the 3rd of the month and on the second, third and fourth Wednesdays of the month. If the Wednesday regularly scheduled for payment delivery falls on a Federal legal holiday, benefits will be paid on the first preceding day that is not a Federal legal holiday. Beneficiaries entitled to benefits prior to May 1997 received recurring RSDI benefits on the 3rd of the month and continue to be paid on the 3rd of the month. With limited exclusions, RSDI beneficiaries who filed claims on or after May 1, 1997, are assigned one of the three new payment dates based on their day of birth. All beneficiaries on a record will have the same payment day (the day of the birth of the person the Social Security number belongs to will decide the payment day) as follows.

OK it happen again for April ,the direct deposit to my US  account was in my account to withdraw on Sat the first of April.  Most be a Obama thing he rig the computers before he left the office. Is he retirement age yet? Or maybe Trump ask him to do it so he could get his check early  as he is in hi 70's and needs extra income. Amy one else got a guess ?

43 minutes ago, tonny said:

Most be a Obama thing he rig the computers before he left the office. Is he retirement age yet?

Doesn't he continue to collect the Presidential salary for life?

1 hour ago, tonny said:

OK it happen again for April ,the direct deposit to my US  account was in my account to withdraw on Sat the first of April.  Most be a Obama thing he rig the computers before he left the office. Is he retirement age yet? Or maybe Trump ask him to do it so he could get his check early  as he is in hi 70's and needs extra income. Amy one else got a guess ?

I had a similar experience with active duty pay a longgggggggggg time ago. What was happening was in order to guarantee direct deposit was available on payday, the government transferred funds to the banks a day or two early. Some banks missed the opportunity to use the funds during 'processing' and credited individual accounts as transfers completed instead of holding until payday.