RR3

13A ACR I-card 10 years from March 1, 2017

11 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

I wonder how people who got their 13A visas from the Philippine consulate produce an order granting the visa or implementation page since there is none. 

Sounds like a trip to DFA.

Or better yet a hand off to a BI approved law firm. 

Isn't there still an order of approval? I know when a dual citizen is processed at a consulate there is an order of approval.

On 2/21/2017 at 9:25 PM, Monsoon said:

I wonder how people who got their 13A visas from the Philippine consulate produce an order granting the visa or implementation page since there is none. 

Sounds like a trip to DFA.

Or better yet a hand off to a BI approved law firm. 

Order granting the visa I have, but what is this 'Visa Implementation page'? Wonder they mean the stamp in my passport?

My 13a visa was obtained from a consulate and there was a visa glued into the passport.  When I renewed my ACR recently, I showed the older passport with the visa inside.  That was sufficient.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jawny said:

My 13a visa was obtained from a consulate and there was a visa glued into the passport.  When I renewed my ACR recently, I showed the older passport with the visa inside.  That was sufficient.

I have my permanent visa stamped on one page in my passport. Question is if this page is the 'Visa Implementation page'?

1 hour ago, Jawny said:

If yours is anything like mine, that visa expired one year after it was issued. 

I get asked a lot from airport check in people (who I then try to educate, why I waste my breath I don't know). 

Good to know that visa ticked the box. I assume you didn't have to show an order then? 

21 minutes ago, RR3 said:

I have my permanent visa stamped on one page in my passport. Question is if this page is the 'Visa Implementation page'?

That's it. 

• Like 1

Have done my Renewal 13A ACR- I-Card on March 1, 2017 for permanent Visa in Cebu J-Mall.. Brought all necessary Docus and Copy's. 

Just realised that my I-card expired on Feb. 21, 2017 when I paid my annual on that Day in Dumaguete. Since I heard about the 10 Years change from 5 Years I've waited until March 1 to renew the I-card.

I've paid all in all around 4,500 Pesos incl. 2x Express Lane (2x 500P). No Penalty for the late renewal.

They told me that there is a Memorandum about the 10 Years and have to call or txt in in about 2 Month to pick up my I-Card.

I was done in about 90 Min.

47 minutes ago, reich31e said:

Years and have to call or txt in in about 2 Month to pick up my I-Card.

This is ridiculous. Two months for a card that can be printed in seconds. 

They should prioritize renewals. You know that you can not leave the country until you have your ACR? At least not without special approval from the commissioner. 

• Like 1

Did my renewal Monday March 20. Total cost 4 026 peso. In 08 am, out 0832 am. Not bad. I was first in line :rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, RR3 said:

Did my renewal Monday March 20. Total cost 4 026 peso. In 08 am, out 0832 am. Not bad. I was first in line :rolleyes:

Is that a tourist ACR-I ?

5 minutes ago, Woolf said:

Is that a tourist ACR-I ?

Permanent quota, I did renewal, now 10 years.

• Like 1