musingloudly

Bye Suckers !

8 posts in this topic

Finally.. I can say goodbye to this forsaken city.. I feel so lucky. I received this in my e-mail just minutes ago.. !

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)GOV.GODWIN EMEFIELE

URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION:

This is to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value  $11.3 million dollars in OAKLAND  International Airport, CALIFONIA United States their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now  with this line+19492814303 or email: tonyeze2016@yandex.com ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of  Mr.TONY EZE in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intension.

Most importantly you are adviced to send your full data to him,which include your Full Name,Current Residential Adress, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right reciever to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234-8162174570. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are adviced not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way beecause he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE :+234-8162174570
softail and chaminade1964 like this

hahah. that made my day.
Forsaken is a good description.

You know it's a scam right from the get-go. Nigeria doesn't have that much money in the whole country.

Congrats. Lucky you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, musingloudly said:

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intension.

You should call and say, "Are you the guy with my $11.3M?

21 hours ago, musingloudly said:

Finally.. I can say goodbye to this forsaken city.. I feel so lucky. I received this in my e-mail just minutes ago.. !

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)GOV.GODWIN EMEFIELE

URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION:

This is to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value  $11.3 million dollars in OAKLAND  International Airport, CALIFONIA United States their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now  with this line+19492814303 or email: tonyeze2016@yandex.com ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of  Mr.TONY EZE in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

Most importantly you are adviced to send your full data to him,which include your Full Name,Current Residential Adress, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right reciever to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234-8162174570. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are adviced not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way beecause he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE :+234-8162174570

I get similar emails from Paypal, CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency), Fed Ex, etc.

Yesterday Fed Ex emailed stating they came to the house, to deliver, but I was not home. Ironically, I was and of course, they did not. The email wanted me to download whatever and take it to a particular Fed Ex address within 24 hours. If not the package would be sent back.

Two problems...I did not order anything through Fed Ex and I was home.

I also checked with the gate security. There was no Fed Ex delivery.

The other scam is PayPal. At least a few times monthly, I get an email advising me that money was deposited to my account. To get the money, I need to click the URL in the email.  Never. That is one account where I change my password every week

I always send scam emails to my RCMP friend in Canada. He is a Cyber Crimes detective.

You whats sad is that there are many people that fall for this shite ..There must be odds that they have knowing how many people will sucker up to this..

chaminade1964 likes this

Although i dont think anyone on earth, even those with a mental disability would fall for the OPs example, there are some examples which people i know have fallen for.

It really is a terrible condition that the human race is in; that we do this sort of thing to each other.