Lee

Condo studio unit 30.27 sq meters for sale Cebu City

15 posts in this topic

My wife and I are listing our extra condo studio unit for sale, we bought this extra unit with the intent to move to Cebu full time but because of health issues we will just continue our yearly stays, thus we do not need this extra unit which was intended for guests and storage, it is in Winland Tower C which is the newer tower, so nothing fancy but inexpensive for a 30.27 sq meter unit, p1,600,000.00, that is less than half per sq meter of what most of the newer buildings going up are selling for. We will be in Cebu from February 24th to May 12th, so if anyone is interested and has cash for a quick sale then send me a message. The unit was freshly painted last May during our last stay and we left it empty.  

pool area

post-2331-0-92213900-1486310077_thumb.jpg

Building entrance

post-2331-0-36694700-1486310090.jpg

Lobby

post-2331-0-70162400-1486310099.jpg

Floor plan

post-2331-0-91346300-1486310168.jpg

Photo taken standing just inside doorway, on the left is the door to the CR, to the right is the kitchen

post-2331-0-27590500-1486310179_thumb.jpg

CR

post-2331-0-15669200-1486310192_thumb.jpg

Kitchen

post-2331-0-42761700-1486310208_thumb.jpg

Mountain view side or building so it is pretty cool in the unit most of the year, very little direct sunlight hits the unit itself.

post-2331-0-64967100-1486310229_thumb.jpg

A/C hole and area to place bed etc.

post-2331-0-53234200-1486310384_thumb.jpg

Shower and window to the hallway

post-2331-0-97785800-1486310420_thumb.jpg

BBQ area and behind that glass is a gym with some equipment and CR's

post-2331-0-22624200-1486310619_thumb.jpg

Winland is far from top of the line but it is a decent place to live which is close to just about all a person would need, many restaurants, banks, 7-11, coffee shops, laundry, internet cafe, McDo, Burger King, Jollibee, etc, walking distance to Robinson's Mall around 15 minutes, Osmena Circle, Ayala is close too, p60 by taxi or a 15 minute walk. 

Property taxes are around p3,000, condo monthly dues are a little over p1,000 a month, so very inexpensive to upkeep. 

Smart or Globe LTE pocket wifi works great in that unit if a person wants inexpensive internet for a full time or part time lifestyle like we do. Unit is wired for cable and telephone and has an intercom for the guard in the lobby to call up to the unit. 

Any other questions feel free to send me a message.

Edited by Lee

Hi Lee, All the best woth the sale, Which floor is it on?

Answered via private message.

Added: It is probably best to ask questions via private message since it takes time for them to get approved and then for me to see them and then for my reply to be approved and I hate bothering Paul to have to approve them all, I missed the one below and just replied via pm as well as with a post. 

Edited by Lee

looks a like a nice place lee.. and very convenient.    Is that an adjoining unit to your current place ?

looks a like a nice place lee.. and very convenient.    Is that an adjoining unit to your current place ?

No, it is across the hallway. 

maps added at the suggestion of a member, for location, Winland is off Escario.

post-2331-0-65394500-1486604439_thumb.jpg

post-2331-0-90296700-1486606122_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lee
Paul and Skywalker like this

Ok great.  What is the going Rental value of the unit.. and  association.. owner dues are how much?   monthly?

Lee likes this

Ok great.  What is the going Rental value of the unit.. and  association.. owner dues are how much?   monthly?

Property taxes are around p3,000 a year, condo monthly dues are a little over p1,000 a month, so very inexpensive to upkeep.

Rental fees monthly would depend on naked or furnished, naked units like that (no furniture, no a/c, no water heater, etc) would and have brought p11,000 a month or so plus water, plus electric, plus condo fees and furnished, one friend had rented his for p15,000 a month so he told me, but as stock brokers always say, the past is not always an indicator of the future, so I will say it too, since things in the Philippines and Cebu may/are changing and I have never cheated or intentionally mislead anyone that I know of in my life, so I would not wish to start now. 

Added: https://www.airbnb.com  had been mentioned in other threads, I was told there are a few people in Winland renting out that way, if so, then they would get a lot more money doing it that way but a person would probably have to live in country full time to do it. 

Some additional photos added

Entrance to Winland condo complex, thus making it very secure, 2 or more guard at anytime plus guards in the lobbies and roaming guards.

post-2331-0-27241800-1486668410_thumb.jpg

additional photo of unit showing the other wall in living area.

It also should be noted that beyond the a/c is a balcony that could be utilized.

post-2331-0-55306000-1486668449_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lee

I came across a photo of the building in case anyone might be interested to see what it looks like.

Winland.jpg

Ozepete and oztony like this

Been reading Lee's condo related posts for years. Probably 100+. Never detected a drop of B.S. My house is for sale here, too so I can't buy his. All I can say is if you want a place don't blow an opportunity. Straight shooter. If mine sold I'd drag the cash over to him. A+ deal. 

Lee likes this

On 2/12/2017 at 6:07 AM, delancey said:

Been reading Lee's condo related posts for years. Probably 100+. Never detected a drop of B.S. My house is for sale here, too so I can't buy his. All I can say is if you want a place don't blow an opportunity. Straight shooter. If mine sold I'd drag the cash over to him. A+ deal. 

And it looks like you have a darn nice house in your ad, I hope someone snaps it up because it sure looks like a great deal, IMO much better deal for the money than a small condo unit, yet a house is for some people and a condo is for others, personal taste and needs, thank you for the kind words, hope to meet you someday. 

Any other questions by anyone, please feel free to send me a private message.

Edited by Lee