• Elite
  • 1,148 posts
  • 323 thanks
  • 70 topics
  • Local time: 08:15 AM
  • My Blood Type:No option.
  • Philippines:Visited 6 to 9 trips

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:31 PM

Really? She told him 18, or maybe even 19. 

Either way, she is less than 1 year from being legal. I would bet money she looks 18 or 19, too.

I would bet in the other direction,  that she probably looks 15

• Tullioz and Soarking like this

#12 Tullioz

Tullioz
  • Elite
  • 2,758 posts
  • 797 thanks
  • 116 topics
  • My Blood Type:O+
  • Philippines:Current resident

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:47 PM

I would bet in the other direction,  that she probably looks 15

If they stopped them and questioned them, that was most likely the case. 

Edited by Tullioz, 10 January 2017 - 11:48 PM .

• motorboy likes this

#13 Don.

Don.
  • VIP
  • 922 posts
  • 115 thanks
  • 81 topics
  • Local time: 08:15 PM
  • My Blood Type:B-
  • Philippines:Previous resident

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:52 PM

My last Filipina gf was 28 .

She got really annoyed with taxi drivers asking how old she was.

The drivers were thinking and hoping that she was under 18 so that they could set me up.

Be careful out there.

#14 Mikal

Mikal
  • Elite
  • 276 posts
  • 39 thanks
  • 13 topics
  • Local time: 09:15 PM
  • My Blood Type:Don't know
  • Philippines:No Answer

Posted 11 January 2017 - 6:19 AM

Wasn't there a guy in Bogo arrested in a house with a 17yo and both parents all there watching TV?

If it's the one I'm thinking of then yes, the parents were there in the house watching TV.  And the alleged pedo was in a bed with the minor.  Both fully clothed although I don't know that it matters.  But they also said that they had those folks under 'surveillance' for some time.  Whatever that means.

#15 Soarking

Soarking
  • Elite
  • 700 posts
  • 126 thanks
  • 36 topics
  • My Blood Type:A+

Posted 11 January 2017 - 7:03 AM

I would bet in the other direction, that she probably looks 15

Any guy who wants to be twith a girl who looks, (and probably acts) like an underage teenager is not much different than a predictor going after the real thing. The only difference th they are playing the numbers game being "legal".

Well now he got all tangled up in the mess he was playing in he has ZERO sympathy from me. Not only do you get burnt playing with fire, you can get burnt playing to close to fire.

Edited by Soarking, 11 January 2017 - 7:05 AM .

• motorboy, Enuff and bmoore like this

#16 b7335920

b7335920
  • Elite
  • 412 posts
  • 65 thanks
  • 81 topics

Posted 11 January 2017 - 7:07 AM

It sure is easy to sit on the sidelines and say how stupid this guy was . Id like to know how many expats living happy today with their filipinas actually LOOKED at government I.D before they went out on a date . Many were set up by friends , met her at her job , whatever . Not all but many .  They didnt actually have proof ( and with all the lieing and corruption is one piece of I.D. proof enough? ) of her age . It just seemed true and believable ......Should he have taken her at her word (who knows probably had fake facebook age and relatives lieing about her age too) ? Of course not .... But congrats to all the after the fact righteous expats who never screwed up . I hope this guys life changing mistake makes your day

• Barryrio likes this

#17 colemanlee

colemanlee

International Jack Daniels Representative

• Elite
  • 9,250 posts
  • 2065 thanks
  • 186 topics
  • My Blood Type:O+
  • Ham Call Sign:KG4DDI

Posted 11 January 2017 - 7:48 AM

Depending on how she dresses the wife looks underage...she is 29 now and still on occasion somebody makes some remark about her age...I would have to see the girl in question before making judgement...as my wifes sister in law that lives with us is 15 and I have seen her look like she is in her middle twentys..

• Paul and shadow like this

Thanked by 1 Member:
Paul

#18 Paul

Paul

Proud American

• +Founder
  • 55,180 posts
  • 12120 thanks
  • 4,726 topics
  • Local time: 08:15 PM
  • My Blood Type:AB+
  • Philippines:Previous resident

Posted 11 January 2017 - 7:58 AM

Wasn't there a guy in Bogo arrested in a house with a 17yo and both parents all there watching TV?

If I recall, they were in the bedroom, on the bed, watching television? Or, was that a different case?

Either way, the idea is to be in open, public places, not showing any PDA, and you will have no problems. 

I never tried to take her out of the city, much less to another island. The most "private" place we ever went was to an open-air restaurant. 

Not to mention, she was a virgin. All they would have had to do, was to have her checked. Would be tough proving a man has had relations with a woman who is virgin.

I was fortunate, simply because she let me know how old she was ahead of time, honestly. 

If they lie to you, that is when you can get into deep do-do. 

Paul

l/|. ,[____],
l---L -=OlllllllO_
()_) ()_)-~--)_)
Jeep Off-Road

What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. - James 4:14

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. - J. Robert Oppenheimer

#19 shadow

shadow

Play that funky music

• +Forum Admin
  • 8,364 posts
  • 3291 thanks
  • 332 topics

Posted 11 January 2017 - 8:07 AM

It sure is easy to sit on the sidelines and say how stupid this guy was . Id like to know how many expats living happy today with their filipinas actually LOOKED at government I.D before they went out on a date . Many were set up by friends , met her at her job , whatever . Not all but many .  They didnt actually have proof ( and with all the lieing and corruption is one piece of I.D. proof enough? ) of her age . It just seemed true and believable ......Should he have taken her at her word (who knows probably had fake facebook age and relatives lieing about her age too) ? Of course not .... But congrats to all the after the fact righteous expats who never screwed up . I hope this guys life changing mistake makes your day

Some of those condemning from the sidelines are probably the same ones who would condemn one for questioning a girl's honesty by verifying what she tells them.

• Buko Beach, Salty Dog, oztony and 1 other like this

Larry in Dumaguete

Pinay Visa

#20 Enuff

Enuff
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
  • 10,128 posts
  • 3830 thanks
  • 628 topics

Posted 11 January 2017 - 8:50 AM

I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear the diverse conversation between a 59 yr old pollock and a 17 yr old filipina.

I'm sure he was well versed in Facebook, Hello Kitty, Pokémon, Candy Crush, Snap Chat, One Direction and Kathniel.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  • mikewright, Lee, newtocebu and 6 others like this

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Living In Cebu Forums / Woody Paul Petrea