Woolf

Polish national arrested for human trafficking

74 posts in this topic

true he may get out and if he is lucky within 6 months but it will cost him for lawyers and other misc.

Yes, but better 6 months then 26 years I think.

4 people like this

I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear the diverse conversation between a 59 yr old pollock and a 17 yr old filipina.

I'm sure he was well versed in Facebook, Hello Kitty, Pokémon, Candy Crush, Snap Chat, One Direction and Kathniel.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anything some members here say to the subject cannot really be taken seriously.

I have seen 45 year olds talk so dumm but 12 year old who are really witt and clever.

I am not sure what I can say about somebody who calls 20 and 21 year old adults - children, wasn't that you?

No offense, but often people just defend the own reality they are in.

Edited by ckfm

I still don't see where you're getting 19 from.

A Little Bluebird sing it to me....

1 person likes this

A Little Bluebird sing it to me....

Little Bluebirds are like hearsay - third party information. That doesn't account for much. :) 

1 person likes this

Me and my gf are not married - shes 31. Were good friends to our neighbours and they let their children Boy 10 and daughter 14 come to our house often.
My gf is ate for the daughter and their son often watches tv in the evening with us. Also my gf cousins live with us boy 23 and girl 19 (pregnant) with her bf.
Also some of the maids of the other neighbours often come over with the babies they handle as my gf loves babies (hahaha).

So as I know the law here in the phils Im in deep shit already - lol

I guess as long all people around you know that theres nothing hidden or bad involved no one will act against you.
If ofcourse someone wants you bad - theres a lot of ways. Also if some guard or policeman wants to see his name in the news they might be faster in acting ...

So in case something happens I will be cooperative but also tell the police/officials involved "guys get real ..." and that if after they ask all neighbours and friends about what truly is going on that they better stop the bullshit or after Im out I have the money to make their lives very uncomfortable! Plus the guy getting me in that situation will sure pay too.

Edited by Goetz1965
2 people like this

Little Bluebirds are like hearsay - third party information. That doesn't account for much. :)

Depending on how the Little Bluebird sing, it may actually be a photocopy of a song :cool:

1 person likes this

i agree!! to each there own, and the law is the law, no argue there, But i don't like them to young.

2 people like this

Ok....

You do not see that it can be mitigating circumstances if the parents have premeditated tricked him into believing that the girl is 19?

Then when do you think mitigating circumstances can be used in a case her?

The parents is the one that know when she is born, not other if she dont have a popper ID or other proof.

I dont think you understand how defenses are built up by good lawyers.

They can certainly build up a case and maybe it will help.  You'd know that better than me.  But the law clearly doesn't state that fake IDs or parental approval make it ok.  If it did, pedos would just pay off the parents and get fake IDs made.  So maybe it will help but I sure wouldn't count on it.  My advice would be to try to get bail and then get on a plane.

But the law clearly doesn't state that......parental approval make it ok.

Unless your name is Freddie Aguilar...

2 people like this

It's like if you were going into a liquor store and a guy stops you and asks you to buy beer because he forgot his ID at home.  Saying "he told me he was old enough." isn't much of a defense.