Woolf

Polish national arrested for human trafficking

+RogerDuMond    9,353

I want to hear what you and others think and what advice you have for him.

PRAY

• Like 1

+RogerDuMond    9,353

Then I for one would suggest instead of verbosely telling us here, you make yourself available to the Polish guy in question and give him the benefit of your vast knowledge on the subject.

Why would anyone do that if they think he is guilty? Do you think he can learn anything about what he should have done that he hasn't already learned the hard way?

By the way, I am not saying he is guilty because I believe in having all the facts before committing one way or the other.

HTM    3,669

PRAY

:angel:

Also a possibility, but if I was him I had done something else. :winking0044:

I had from the start claimed she was 19 to the police NOT 17, and that this is also confirmed by her parents.

I would NEVER said that I thought she was 19, but claimed that I was sure she was 19! (Referring to her and her parents).

And I also ASAP had made a police blotter against the parents and had my lawyer to build a case against them.

Not blamed the girl (for she is a child) but placed all blame on the parents, they are the people behind it alla, a longtime scam.

Parents and family are the the only ones who can give me correct answers and information about the girl, they should not have lied for me.

For If you can't rely on her parents who can you trust?

I had also thanked the police for that they had gotten out of this trap and prevented more serious consequences for the girl and me.

Like a false marriage and children, the parents could easy also obtained false papers for a marriage as ther part of the scam agenst me.

This had possibly not free me totally but could contribute to doubts, lower penalties and possibly dropping parts of my charges, and there is a small possibility of totally dropping of all charges from the prosecutor.

This is what I as an amateur would have done in this case, or advised others to do, but I dont have a clue about things her...

A professional however may had think I,m in deep sheet and there is nothing I can say or do that will help me, and/or I need a lot of money, an fuxxing big amazing amount of money .

PRAY is maybe better the rely on professional help Roger :P

• Like 3

HTM    3,669

Then I for one would suggest instead of verbosely telling us here, you make yourself available to the Polish guy in question and give him the benefit of your vast knowledge on the subject.

Better he us professional help, you know I dont know anything or anybody, I only quote law and  think that all is pink and defend the law and police.

+SkyMan    14,875

He probably couldn't tell how old she was because of those crazy shades he's wearing.  Maybe popular in Poland.

human-trafficking.jpg

I had from the start claimed she was 19 to the police NOT 17, and that this is also confirmed by her parents. I would NEVER said that I thought she was 19, but claimed that I was sure she was 19! (Referring to her and her parents). And I also ASAP had made a police blotter against the parents and had my lawyer to build a case against them.

I still don't see where you're getting 19 from.  The article only says she lied about her age.  Your strategy might also get the parents arrested but I doubt it will do him any good.

For If you can't rely on her parents who can you trust?

There's the rub.  And nowhere in the law does it say it's ok if the parents approve or if you checked for ID or anything like that.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 2

+shadow    14,267

I only quote law and  think that all is pink and defend the law and police.

Yes, see, there ya go. We knew that all along!

• Like 1

Richard K    1,350

Apples & oranges, though, man.

But wouldn't the same laws apply?

• Like 1

newtocebu    1,144

My gf's sister and her 3 kids were here with me over Christmas..2 little girls and a boy.. 4-7 and 10. My gf and her sister wanted to go into Angeles City to shop and they asked me if I would watch the kids for the afternoon. I would not mind doing that..I have fun with them and they are good kids.. the little girl talks my ears off... But I told here that it was not a good idea.. a noisy neighbor or someone with an imaginary ax to grind could land me in deep shit...maybe I am just paranoid but I would rather not put myself in a compromising position knowingly..

Child minding / babysitting would fall under a social / moral duty?

HTM    3,669

Your strategy might also get the parents arrested but I doubt it will do him any good.

Ok....

You do not see that it can be mitigating circumstances if the parents have premeditated tricked him into believing that the girl is 19?

Then when do you think mitigating circumstances can be used in a case her?

There's the rub. And nowhere in the law does it say it's ok if the parents approve or if you checked for ID or anything like that.

The parents is the one that know when she is born, not other if she dont have a popper ID or other proof.

I dont think you understand how defenses are built up by good lawyers.

• Like 2

smokey    19,737

Ok....

You do not see that it can be mitigating circumstances if the parents have premeditated tricked him into believing that the girl is 19?

Then when do you think mitigating circumstances can be used in a case her?

The parents is the one that know when she is born, not other if she dont have a popper ID or other proof.

I dont think you understand how defenses are built up by good lawyers.

true he may get out and if he is lucky within 6 months but it will cost him for lawyers and other misc. cost.. he will suffer and I think if the family knew they will say... we are poor bla bla bla