Woolf

Polish national arrested for human trafficking

+SkyMan    14,854

If I recall, they were in the bedroom, on the bed, watching television? Or, was that a different case?
That's the one.  The reporting anyway, had them on the bed clothed and the parents in the room.  Remember that being in public doesn't matter and the fact of whether they had sex or not doesn't matter either.  The way to avoid problems is to wait for her 18th birthday.  

Some of those condemning from the sidelines are probably the same ones who would condemn one for questioning a girl's honesty by verifying what she tells them.

Given the choice between insulting her honesty and going to jail for many years....

+Paul    53,575

That's the one.  The reporting anyway, had them on the bed clothed and the parents in the room.  Remember that being in public doesn't matter and the fact of whether they had sex or not doesn't matter either.  The way to avoid problems is to wait for her 18th birthday.  

If that is the case, every foreigner had better stay away from every under aged child in the country.

Whether related, or not.

Enuff    24,625

If that is the case, every foreigner had better stay away from every under aged child in the country.

Whether related, or not.

why would you say that?

taking your 14 yr old neighbor to the movies, not good decision.

taking your daughter and her friend to the movies, no problem.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by Enuff
  • Like 3

Enuff    24,625

here is the thread regarding bogo

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb/index.php?/topic/84455-Minor-rescued-from-American:-Girl,-family-living-with-suspect

different circumstances but still a 67 yr old man was dating a 17 yr old girl. referred to her as his wife on fb.

parents arrested for trafficking

• Like 3

colemanlee    17,421

strange, clicked on the link and it said I was banned...gotta be getting senile as dont remember that at all

Enuff    24,625

strange, clicked on the link and it said I was banned...gotta be getting senile as dont remember that at all

just one of many I'm sure

• Like 2

b7335920    436

Some of those condemning from the sidelines are probably the same ones who would condemn one for questioning a girl's honesty by verifying what she tells them.

He could have been naive and unaccustomed to a woman lying about her age (obviously)  . Apparently he wasnt after a minor cuz he went with her thinking she was old enough . The bashers , on the other hand , should have been around long enough to know it can happen . I say again how many guys didnt check their wifes id the first time they met ? If you ask them now they would say they "knew" she was old enough .  After too many years of jeepnie smoke and broken english even the wisest of expats can forget what it was like new in a foreign land where lying is the norm .  Hopefully for many , he can suffer in jail for the next 20 years and they can pat themselves on the back knowing it wouldnt have happened to them . After all , he did believe her

• Like 2

+Paul    53,575

You weren't alone.  Unbanned now.

• Like 1

Richard K    1,347

Whether related, or not.

My gf's sister and her 3 kids were here with me over Christmas..2 little girls and a boy.. 4-7 and 10. My gf and her sister wanted to go into Angeles City to shop and they asked me if I would watch the kids for the afternoon. I would not mind doing that..I have fun with them and they are good kids.. the little girl talks my ears off... But I told here that it was not a good idea.. a noisy neighbor or someone with an imaginary ax to grind could land me in deep shit...maybe I am just paranoid but I would rather not put myself in a compromising position knowingly..

• Like 5

Enuff    24,625

He could have been naive and unaccustomed to a woman lying about her age (obviously) . Apparently he wasnt after a minor cuz he went with her thinking she was old enough . The bashers , on the other hand , should have been around long enough to know it can happen . I say again how many guys didnt check their wifes id the first time they met ? If you ask them now they would say they "knew" she was old enough . After too many years of jeepnie smoke and broken english even the wisest of expats can forget what it was like new in a foreign land where lying is the norm . Hopefully for many , he can suffer in jail for the next 20 years and they can pat themselves on the back knowing it wouldnt have happened to them . After all , he did believe her

you assume that everyone is dating young women.

me personally, I have never carded a potential date but I haven't dated a 20 yrs old since I was in my 20's

• Like 1