• 2,866 posts
  • 123 thanks
  • 145 topics
  • Local time: 03:59 PM
  • My Blood Type:No option.
  • Philippines:Current resident

Posted 12 January 2017 - 8:46 AM

I walk through this everyday: https://www.facebook...placecebucondo/

green, nice-looking condo close the join of Escario St. and Archbishop Reyes. It seems like built just for AirBnB and rent. Never been inside.

#32 Salty Dog

Salty Dog

Canis Lupus Familiaris

• +Global Mod
  • 22,359 posts
  • 5375 thanks
  • 1,632 topics
  • Local time: 02:59 AM
  • My Blood Type:A+
  • Philippines:Previous resident

Posted 12 January 2017 - 9:05 AM

How you guys find a condo for short term if not with Airbnb? I'll be in cebu for 2 months starting April and I have yet to find a condo next to Ayala mall. Most pretend they are next to Ayala when they in fact are in IT Park (yes I'm thinking of you Calix Residence).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Calyx Residence is not in the IT Park. That's Calyx Centre. Calyx Residence is in Cebu Business Park which is next to Ayala. Granted Calyx Residence is not next door to Ayala, but it's only a few blocks away.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

#33 Mikal

Mikal
  • Elite
  • 269 posts
  • 38 thanks
  • 13 topics
  • Local time: 03:59 PM
  • My Blood Type:Don't know
  • Philippines:No Answer

Posted 12 January 2017 - 9:23 AM

was trying to find one today to survive water disconnection. It seems like 1016 and Calyx are on the list. So there is no trouble yet? not many options though. Are there many not on airbnb?

will definitely choose it over hotel for my families next time. washer and dryer will be priceless.

Well with Skywalker's building off the grid it's mostly Calyx and Avalon.  A few above the Quest and Diamond, and Padgett Place about 4 blocks from the Ayala.  All of those buildings have units with washers, some with washer/dryers, but the well priced ones can be booked solid. 

Edit:  Oh, and that's all for 1 BR or 3 BR, more options if you're looking for a studio I suppose.

Edited by Mikal, 12 January 2017 - 9:24 AM .

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Living In Cebu Forums / Woody Paul Petrea