• Elite
  • 213 posts
  • 69 thanks
  • 34 topics
  • Local time: 04:34 PM
  • My Blood Type:I cannot donate
  • Philippines:Current resident

Posted 11 January 2017 - 7:06 PM

I have seen this thread so many times over the years. They boil down to operator error normally. How you get the load matters as your load expires diffrent based on that. Also Data connection, MMS messages, ever get a link in text click it your data goes on, then you promos that expire oops forgot data is on, or it was a text promo not call or data not text. then of course the ring tone sale scam people respond to. Today my HTC has a smart sim just to text the PH. I check on line to view my load and usage. It works and nothing ever stolen.

If you understand all the promos and how your phone operates you will not lose load.

People complain however I really doubt it is theft and more user ignorance.

Well Mr. Perfect. You offer no help as to how to solve the problem. You only criticize and come back with your snide ignorance comment. How did you ever become a moderator beats me..

Well Mr. Perfect. You offer no help as to how to solve the problem. You only criticize and come back with your snide ignorance comment. How did you ever become a moderator beats me..

And in your arrogance you deleted my first reply. 

#32 USMC-Retired

USMC-Retired

You can't trust the internet

• +Global Mod
  • 12,991 posts
  • 3749 thanks
  • 1,242 topics
  • Local time: 02:34 AM
  • My Blood Type:A+
  • Philippines:Previous resident

Posted 11 January 2017 - 7:44 PM

Truth is I did not delete your comments because you did not quote properly another moderator deleted your comments.

Also there are 5 solutions contained in my reply that you over looked. But hey keep losing your load. There is no conspiracy to steal your load and normally operator error.

Load your sim turn the phone off for 48 hours if you still have load it is not phone company error but operator.

Edited by USMC-Retired, 11 January 2017 - 7:47 PM .

#33 RogerDuMond

RogerDuMond

Owak Goats

• +Global Mod
  • 9,023 posts
  • 3235 thanks
  • 118 topics
  • Local time: 04:34 PM
  • My Blood Type:O+
  • Philippines:Current resident

Posted 11 January 2017 - 8:47 PM

You would get less of a negative reaction if you said "misunderstanding" instead of "ignorance".

The words are basically the same meaning. Ignorant - lacking knowledge or awareness in general;

Smart postpaid sends a message when someone attempts to take a load.

3 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Living In Cebu Forums / Woody Paul Petrea