• Announcements

• Paul

New Members: Click Here   03/09/2017

Hello. If you are a new member, and feel a bit apprehensive about posting in the "open" forums, or, just wish to get your "sea legs" prior to posting in the open forums, feel free to post anything you wish to talk about, in the Newbies Forum. No one will bother you, or give you any sort of grief. Everyone there is happy to help you get answers to your questions.
  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

Semper paratus

Load being stolen

48 posts in this topic

I saw recently somewhere else that people are complaining about their load just vanishing even when they are not using their phones. I am having the same problem with TM. During the holidays they gradually stole over P180. It is still being stolen even now after the holidays. Have you had this problem and do you know how to stop this stealing from happening ?

This load stealing sounds like a good thing for Duterte to get involved in.

ok  now  again

I have never had load "stolen"

make sure that you by accident turn data on

check your phone to make sure data  is OFF

Edited by Woolf
3 people like this

deleted

Edited by Woolf

I have had the same sim since 2010 never not once had my load stolen. Data on, subscribed to BS or other issue I created. Stolen nope never.

I have had the same sim since 2010 never not once had my load stolen. Data on, subscribed to BS or other issue I created. Stolen nope never.

same here

same smart sim for 5 year  never anything stolen,  forgot I had data on a few times

I posted about this same problem numerous times in the past few years.  Smart has stolen my load twice.  I was even stupid enough to go to their office in Cebu and the rep could barely contain the smirk on his face.  I said, fuk you! and threw my card on the floor. Dump Smart!  that is the best and ONLY solution.  I purchase SUN load pre-paid cards for 200 pesos which gives me 30 days of unlimited text to SUN, 1000 texts to other networks, and 500 minutes of calls to SUN.  The restriction on this card is that load is not transferable and if you want to make calls to other networks, you need to purchase other load.

Edited by Kreole

I have seen this thread so many times over the years. They boil down to operator error normally. How you get the load matters as your load expires diffrent based on that. Also Data connection, MMS messages, ever get a link in text click it your data goes on, then you promos that expire oops forgot data is on, or it was a text promo not call or data not text. then of course the ring tone sale scam people respond to. Today my HTC has a smart sim just to text the PH. I check on line to view my load and usage. It works and nothing ever stolen.

If you understand all the promos and how your phone operates you will not lose load.

People complain however I really doubt it is theft and more user ignorance.

Edited by USMC-Retired
2 people like this

I have TM and was recently losing around 10 pesos load per day.

I eventualy found that it was texts from 2626 that were costing me,so I texted stop and problem solved.

3 people like this

Same sun sim for last 3+ years. Nothing ever stolen.  Just talk and text.  no data.  Not even a camera.

I suspect calls or texts to "other" networks may have eaten some load.  I always buy regular load and then TU200 to buy a month with it..  and the only time my regular load declines unexpectedly is when some "other" call or text gets made, or incoming call, or something like that.  Never felt anything was stolen.

I do get a little annoyed that the "month" I'm buying with TU200 always seems to be a "month less a day".  Each month I must buy it a day earlier.  Not much of a financial issue.  Just annoying.

Edited by to_dave007