• Elite
  • 2,902 posts
  • 124 thanks
  • 147 topics
  • Local time: 04:21 AM
  • My Blood Type:No option.
  • Philippines:Current resident

Posted 25 December 2016 - 1:10 PM

I've seen numerous expats and Filipinos via discussion forums, Facebook, Google searches, etcetera - who are satisfied overall with their condo purchases in the Philippines.

but where? the ones I found are in Luzon and the big developers, good or bad, only came to cebu recently. Most have no prior projects here.

#2 Skywalker

Skywalker

Living in Cebu for 5 years. That's a lot of Cheval Rouge.

• Elite
  • 10,698 posts
  • 2807 thanks
  • 258 topics
  • My Blood Type:I cannot donate

Posted 25 December 2016 - 5:53 PM

Park Tower, in Cebu Business Park, was built in 1997.  That's 19 years ago.  Ayala Land development.  Hardly recent.

Thanked by 1 Member:
aqd

#3 Salty Dog

Salty Dog

Canis Lupus Familiaris

• +Global Mod
  • 22,458 posts
  • 5397 thanks
  • 1,642 topics
  • Local time: 03:21 PM
  • My Blood Type:A+
  • Philippines:Previous resident

Posted 25 December 2016 - 5:53 PM

but where? the ones I found are in Luzon and the big developers, good or bad, only came to cebu recently. Most have no prior projects here.

I thought you already bought yours.

Are you planning on having another one built...

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Edited by Salty Dog, 25 December 2016 - 5:54 PM .

#4 aqd

aqd

:::::::
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

^^ ^^

• Elite
  • 2,902 posts
  • 124 thanks
  • 147 topics

Posted 25 December 2016 - 5:58 PM

that's my post?! I thought my account was hacked  :ph34r:

since it's new I should add something:Did I list all of them already?

PS: I did buy mine but there will be room for upgrade a few years later. can't tell until the tax and management fee start.

Edited by aqd, 25 December 2016 - 6:03 PM .

#5 Salty Dog

Salty Dog

Canis Lupus Familiaris

• +Global Mod
  • 22,458 posts
  • 5397 thanks
  • 1,642 topics

Posted 25 December 2016 - 6:07 PM

You asked for Quality Condo Builders. Not for complaints. Hell, I'm sure even the best get complaints.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk
  • Buko Beach and petrolhead like this

#6 smokey

smokey
  • Elite
  • 30,145 posts
  • 4859 thanks
  • 1,055 topics
  • Local time: 01:21 PM
  • My Blood Type:I cannot donate

Posted 25 December 2016 - 6:12 PM

the best condo builders in the world are only as good as the sub contractors they hire.

• USMC-Retired and petrolhead like this

#7 aqd

aqd

:::::::
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

^^ ^^

• Elite
  • 2,902 posts
  • 124 thanks
  • 147 topics

Posted 25 December 2016 - 6:21 PM

You asked for Quality Condo Builders. Not for complaints. Hell, I'm sure even the best get complaints.

Depend on the nature of complaints.

Some are for very obvious problems that developers appear to have no intention to address. Some appear un-addressable because the subcontractors they're willing to pay are just incompetent imbeciles. Neither should happen if the developer is good.

#8 tonny

tonny
  • Elite
  • 835 posts
  • 183 thanks
  • 84 topics

Posted 25 December 2016 - 6:40 PM

Check out base line near mango ave and the Nat book store i have been her a few months seem to be run right well from what can I see . I think the reason why, a lot of doctors  live and own here and i think a bunch Doctors  behind the building of it , as they run a good ship as far as i can see even clean all the trash can a lot with soap and water. Fog the building often  as i never seen a ant yet no flying bugs that bite, heee . Good staff and great doors and locks and no sir charge on the elec bill each month, two bills so far and i never turn the air off total for air and water under 2,600 peso both times . Seems they have a good rate.8.30 a KWR plus the vat. plenty of laundry's close and even a self washing place for 70 pesos a load i think. Bo's Coffee below on grown floor, Fast smart elevators. Nippon ,Jap ones i think, great toilets and sits, American brand good garage, on one side of the building don't want to buy or rent there as the bars on  ,that side and  street noise ,they are in the possess of building Baseline 2 ,My land lady i think has two in this building and buying in the new one also.Loud fire alarms and all units with sprinklers as i can see. water pressure ok on my floor . There will be small mall in the new Baseline when finished in two years ,I know there will be a Rustans off shoot of theirs called something like MR Welcome or Welcome . Hospitals near bye and 24 hr J bees and MD's  cab cost to Ayala mall 70piso or less as the other day did not drive on the 23 of Dec and it was 57 pesos . Also near Robinson's much cheaper than Rustans for sure i eat in the basement food area a lot 72 pesos for half dish good spaghetti and garlic bread senior  price good sauce also could be hotter as i don't tell them to heat it up for me as i want to eat and run heeee,Then there are all the food stands there with a big selection of Ph foods  and the store not bad and close to Rain Tree money changer  wish i had money and was younger might even break my  rule and buy in the new baseline , but at 77 soon not way. I just  rent only $500 a month all things paid by my land lady except water and Elec, Free parking and dues TV cignal expanded!, good speed internet most of the time ,free phone PLDT land line to all landline number's i think , and the free 1800 numbers here as the landlady has told me so i can call even the Embassy free or  the banks 800 numbers. Heck i looked at many condos in two years was the best deal i found and safe.The area could be better as always a lot of homeless around Fooda must  of the time are near the circle but i drive most of the time or go thru Rain tree area and park in front of a hotel there and give the guard  10 P ,then walk up to Robinson's and get hit with the blue pill  guys. Check it out if you think it sounds ok ,no money back guarantees,and i would not buy and wait two years and pay rent for the two years  i would buy from some older family going back home or maybe some one pass away and all the furniture in and all the work done   ,Also the always have to redo things always tiles  and pluming why deal with all that or cut the times down maybe .

Edited by tonny, 25 December 2016 - 6:49 PM .

• Salty Dog and aqd like this

Thanked by 1 Member:
aqd

#9 to_dave007

to_dave007
  • Sponsor
  • 2,034 posts
  • 543 thanks
  • 40 topics
  • Ham Call Sign:none

Posted 25 December 2016 - 8:01 PM

Check out ..... maybe .

Gee tonny..  Sorry to be critical.  But did you ever hear of paragraphs or carriage returns? Would make it a LOT easier to read your stuff and agree with you.;

• RogerDat, aussiekangaroo, tkt and 2 others like this

#10 tonny

tonny
  • Elite
  • 835 posts
  • 183 thanks
  • 84 topics

Posted 26 December 2016 - 3:30 AM

i do the best with my age and education as possible and spell check and the one finger near my thump, but thanks for the input, wish i had finished the 8th grade but had a strict step dad that like to use the buckle end of the belt so i got out of that place at early age!!!! Thank God  i am still here to try to help some time others, who will use the information how ever they get it, as it takes a long time  to even do as good as i do heeee

• RogerDat, aussiekangaroo, Scottiev and 5 others like this

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Copyright © 2017 Living In Cebu Forums / Woody Paul Petrea