3 hours ago, Mikala said:

If they want dry clothing, then they should provide a changing area, other than the CR with a crappy shower stall disguised as a toilet stall.

Every hotel and condo I've been in has to suffer folks that are wet using the elevator. I'd expect the janitor service that everyone pays for to clean it up.

There is no condo owner's association (yet), but I've raised many concerns with management here about getting the owner's association going, with or without their consent.

It is very common that the change in control can only occur after 75% of the units are sold and if a majority of the new owners vote for it .

1 hour ago, Aerosick said:

What does your Master Deed say about this? Ours says the Management is the Association for the 1st 5 years.

Haven't seen a Master Deed or any other Rules and Regulations, other than for the swimming pool, yet. Queries about these sort of things always get forwarded to Robinson Land and then remain unanswered.

15 hours ago, Mikala said:

The cabinet is only for my condo. I will not personally change it, but have requested that condo management change the piping going into my condo.

But you can change it? If yes why not do it yourself?

5 minutes ago, rep1 said:

The water pipe in the pictures is PPR, which requires a welding tool to join pipes. It isn't just a matter of cutting and gluing. However, it is very unlikely that the pipe will fail, as the welded joints are almost indestructible. All of my plumbing uses the PPR pipe, so I actually bought the welding tool, but it isn't really cheap. It certainly isn't something you would buy for a one-off repair like this (even if it is deemed necessary).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rep1 said:

I don't have access to the piping in the cabinet. All the condo piping is bent like that, even the short runs.

10 hours ago, Headshot said:

The water pipe in the pictures is PPR, which requires a welding tool to join pipes. It isn't just a matter of cutting and gluing. However, it is very unlikely that the pipe will fail, as the welded joints are almost indestructible. All of my plumbing uses the PPR pipe, so I actually bought the welding tool, but it isn't really cheap. It certainly isn't something you would buy for a one-off repair like this (even if it is deemed necessary).

PP-R Pipe also known as Polypropylene Pipe Random, is made of Vestolen P 9421 that is one of best PP-R material over the world, the material itself is supplied in granules precolored.

Featured by excellent cleanness, cost effectiveness, applicability and advantage in safety, PP-R is currently considered as the most favorable pipe material for cold (PN10) and hot (PN20) water system, water purifying engineering, underground heating system for wooden floor, chemical pipe works and so on. Under normal work pressure and condition, the life of Pipe system can reach 50 years at least.

The products are commonly applied at buldings' water flowing systems, such as hotels, hospitals, office and school buildings, residentials and many more. Applying PP-R can bring so many advantages for the users such as low cost of maintanance, 100% free of corrossion and many more (see detailed advantages below). The product is specially manufactured to meet the highest international standard requirement.n 

http://www.jayaterusmultiniaga.com/product/polypropylene_ppr_pipes_fittings.html

- 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

PP-R Pipe also known as Polypropylene Pipe Random, is made of Vestolen P 9421 that is one of best PP-R material over the world, the material itself is supplied in granules precolored.

Featured by excellent cleanness, cost effectiveness, applicability and advantage in safety, PP-R is currently considered as the most favorable pipe material for cold (PN10) and hot (PN20) water system, water purifying engineering, underground heating system for wooden floor, chemical pipe works and so on. Under normal work pressure and condition, the life of Pipe system can reach 50 years at least.

The products are commonly applied at buldings' water flowing systems, such as hotels, hospitals, office and school buildings, residentials and many more. Applying PP-R can bring so many advantages for the users such as low cost of maintanance, 100% free of corrossion and many more (see detailed advantages below). The product is specially manufactured to meet the highest international standard requirement.n 

http://www.jayaterusmultiniaga.com/product/polypropylene_ppr_pipes_fittings.html

Exactly. And once welded together, the bond is truly permanent, unlike joints in steel or PVC pipes, which often fail due to stresses and other factors. Even though the pipes in the pictures are not pretty (in that they were poorly laid out, which caused the pipes to bend), it is unlikely that they will fail within the lifetime of the owner.

• Like 1